products & services
General and Others Products
Please Login to view the downloads
Wiley is a global provider of knowledge and knowledge-enabled services that improve outcomes in areas of research, professional practice, and education. Through the Research segment, the Company provides digital and print scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, reference works, books, database services, and advertising. The Professional Development segment provides digital and print books, online assessment and training services, and test prep and certification. In Education, Wiley provides education solutions including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students, as well as print and digital content.
Wiley has been in the business of publishing for over 200 years. From its origin as a small print shop opened in 1807, the company has become a leading provider of essential content and services to customers worldwide. Today Wiley is at the leading edge, continuing to innovate in the digital delivery of content and working with customers to ensure our publishing and knowledge services meet the evolving needs of research, learning and professional practice.
- Books written by celebrated academics, renowned researchers, and award winning authors
- Serving undergraduates, postgraduates, lecturers, researchers, clinicians, professionals and lifelong learners
- Expert resources across the disciplines
- Landmark book series and major international publishing brands, including Blackwell, Wiley-Blackwell, Wiley-VCH, Jossey-Bass, and For Dummies
- Comprehensive range of publishing models, including basic and advanced textbooks, major multi-volume reference works, monographs, handbooks, dictionaries, and companions, as well as databases, reviews, lab protocols and journals
- Content available in multiple digital formats from many different sources offering a range of different benefits to suit the needs of your library and faculty departments
- Continuing professional education, courseware and integrated online suites of teaching and learning resources available to support your institution’s broader goals
- Books also delivered through the traditional channels with a strong and enduring print programme