About iG Publishing
Electronic publishing of books is quickly changing how companies around the world are producing and distributing knowledge and how the public, students and researchers are consuming it. The mission of iG Publishing is to facilitate access to this global knowledge.
Established in Singapore since 2006, iG Publishing works with more than 100 reputable publishers to represent their brands. The company is the leading provider of eBook collections in the region with over 80,000 titles covering all disciplines. iG publishing is growing its online resources to meet emerging needs and embracing innovative and new technologies to deliver relevant and timely content to readers at home, in colleges and universities and in the workplace.
What we do
iG Publishing has an experienced team of specialists who work with publishers, university presses, professional societies and associations to build eBook collections. We go out of our way to find rare books and those that are not easily available, transforming them into eBooks.
An eBook is an electronic version of a printed book which can be read on a personal computer or hand-held device. eBooks are digitized into PDF files to provide the public, students and researchers with the format most commonly used by e-readers and other hand-held devices.
Our team takes pride in providing the highest quality knowledge and research in easy-to-navigate eBooks from all corners of the globe. When you choose iG Publishing, you are choosing a company that is the best in its field.
iG Publishing eBook collections offer:
- iG Library – a powerful clustering engine to help you quickly analyze search results as well as to discover related topics.
- Narrow eBook searches by title, chapter and author.
- Word search entire eBooks and across publishers.
- Enjoy faster download speeds with iViewer technology.
- View eBooks on iPad2 and iPhone.
- Translate text into 42 languages.
- Print up to 40 pages at any one time.
- Consult an online dictionary.
- Create and store complex search strings using Search History and save them to disk for future reference.
- Bookmark specific pages or chapters for reference during a current session.
- MARC records are provided.